Dr. Tashi Walde
Technische Universität München
Zentrum Mathematik - Post M2
85748 Garching bei München
Büro: MI 02.12.038
Telefon: +49 89 289-17020
Sekretariat: Jenny Radeck
I am a postdoc at TUM working with Claudia Scheimbauer. Before that I wrote my Ph.D. thesis On the theory of higher Segal spaces at the University of Bonn under the supervision of Catharina Stroppel and Tobias Dyckerhoff.
My research interests include higher category theory, homotopy type theory, homotopical and homological algebra and their applications to representation theory, categorification and topological field theories.
Starting from 01.04.2022 I am a member of the SFB 1085 Higher Invariants funded by the DFG.
- Homotopy coherent theorems of Dold–Kan type, Adv. Math. (2022): arXiv; publication
- Higher Segal spaces via higher excision, Theory Appl. Categ. (2020): arXiv; publication
- Generalised BGP reflection functors via the Grothendieck construction (joint with T. Dyckerhoff and G. Jasso), IMRN (2019): arXiv; publication
- Simplicial structures in higher Auslander-Reiten theory (joint with T. Dyckerhoff and G. Jasso), Adv. Math. (2019): arXiv; publication
- 2-Segal spaces as invertible infinity-operads, Algebr. Geom. Topol. (2021): arXiv; publication
- WS 21/22: Exercise coordination and Zentralübung for Lineare Algebra (EI) by Claudia Scheimbauer
- SS 21: Lecture Homological Algebra
- WS 20/21: Exercise coordination (joint with Fabian Lenzen) for Topology by Claudia Scheimbauer and Ulrich Bauer
- SS 20: Exercise coordination for Advanced Topics in Algebraic Topology by Claudia Scheimbauer