23rd International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics (IME) in Munich
- Slide 1(Aktuelles Element)
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- Slide 6
- Slide 7
- Slide 8
- Slide 9
- Slide 10
- Slide 11
- Slide 12
- Slide 13
- Slide 14
- Slide 15
From July 10-12, 2019, the Chair of Mathematical Finance organized the 23rd International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics. The congress hosted around 300 presentations and more than 400 participants, being one of the biggest international conferences in Insurance Mathematics. The conference fosters the academic exchange on topics like (non-)life insurance, data science, asset and risk management, valuation and emerging risks – also covering many applications in the insurance and finance industry.
23rd International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics (IME 2019)
The Chair of Mathematical Finance at Technical University of Munich (TUM) and the ERGO Center of Excellence are happy to announce that the 23rd International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics (IME 2019) will be held from July 10 until July 12, 2019 in the Sheraton Munich Arabellapark Hotel.
Details on the conference program are available here.
Key Note Speakers - Academics
- Kjersti Aas (Norwegian Computing Center)
- Hansjörg Albrecher (Université de Lausanne)
- Claudia Czado (Technical University of Munich)
- Paul Embrechts (ETH Zürich)
- Christian Gollier (Toulouse School of Economics)
- Moshe A. Milevsky (York University Toronto)
- William T. Ziemba (University of British Columbia and London School of Economics)
Abstracts of all keynote talks are available here.