Two Day Equity and FX Trading Workshop
|Lecturer||Dr. Michael Smith, ICMA Centre, Reading|
|Date||25.01.2019 & 26.01.2019, 10:00-18:00|
|Location||Business Campus Garching-Hochbrück, Parkring 11, Risk Factory|
A practical hands-on introduction to trading and investing in the equity and spot FX markets using case studies and an advanced trading simulation.
|Requirements||Discrete Time Finance|
At the end of this programme the participants will...
- Have gained a practical understanding of the equity and FX markets
- Be able to trade equity and FX risk positions using an advanced trading simulation
- Gain a practical understanding of the role of the market maker
- Gain an appreciation of technical and fundamental analysis
- Benefit from a practitioner led approach
- Gain an insight into forward FX markets
The Equity and FX Trading Workshop is designed to provide participants with a broad practical insight into the structure and mechanisms of the equity and FX markets. A unique feature of the workshop is that it is designed to give delegates the opportunity to trade and manage the risk of equity and FX books using the ICMA Centre’s advanced trading simulation, ICTrader.
Registration is open from October 22, 2018 to December 10, 2018.