Munich Risk and Insurance Days 2023
The aim of our workshop is to foster a lively discussion on current risk management topics between academics (with an interest in actuarial science and mathematical finance) and professionals from related fields (actuaries, risk managers, financial engineers). During the two days of the workshop, high-level speakers (from the financial industry and academia) will present on recent results on practical and methodological aspects of risk management in the insurance context. The workshop will take place on October 5 and 6, 2023 at the Technical University of Munich.
October 5 - 6, 2023
Room 0.01.17, Parkring 35, 85748 Garching (Business Campus)
- Valeria Bignozzi - Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
- Corrado De Vecchi - Technische Universität München
- Stefan Graf - Munich Re
- Gero Junike - Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg
- Rüdiger Kiesel - Universität Duisburg Essen
- Liebrich, Felix - Universität Amsterdam
- Jan-Frederik Mai - XAIA
- Pietro Millossovich - Bayes Business School
- Alfred Müller - Universität Siegen
- Oliver Pfaffel - Munich Re
- Michael Preischl - Munich Re
- Magdalena Ramada - WTW
- Wim Schoutens - KU Leuven
- Gerhard Stahl - HDI
- Steven Vanduffel - Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Stefan Weber - Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Ralf Werner - Universität Augsburg
Team of Prof. Dr. Matthias Scherer
Florian Brück, Andrei Craciunescu, Bettina Haas, Constantin Siggelkow, Dr. Corrado De Vecchi, Dominik de Witte
The presentations can be found here.
No registration fees
Deutsche Aktuarvereinigung e.V.
According to the accreditation guidelines of the Deutsche Aktuarvereinigung e.V., our workshop counts as formal further training within the meaning of §1 of the further training regulations of the DAV.
A total of 11 hours of further training can be credited for participation in the event.
For all participants who want to take advantage of this, we will provide lists for signature on the two days.