Fit for TUMorrow
Practice meets research
Fit for TUMorrow is a diverse training program that is particularly relevant for bachelor's and master's students who focus on Mathematical Finance and Actuarial Science or Mathematical Economics. The initiative of the Chair of Mathematical Finance is intended to prepare students for the challenges of tomorrow. Companies can actively shape the program through workshops or seminars.
Bettina Haas coordinates the training program and is happy to answer your questions.
Services for companies
- Practical workshops and seminars
- Placement of interns and working students as well as final theses
- Job exchange with own website, notice boards, flyers and communication in lectures
- Participation as partner in the "Fit for TUMorrow Day": guest lectures, seminars, workshops, company presentations, case studies
- Presentation of the company on the website www.fitfortumorrow.de
Fit for TUMorrow Day
Once a year, the Fit for TUMorrow Day takes place, where our cooperation partners present themselves to students and graduates. The company fair is the ideal opportunity to get in direct contact with students of mathematics, mathematical finance and acturial science as well as mathematical economics and to talk about theses, internships, and job prospects.
You can find more information at www.fitfortumorrow.de.