The Probability Group organizes together with Markus Heydenreich (LMU), Franz Merkl (LMU), Konstantinos Panagiotou (LMU) and Sabine Jansen (LMU) a colloquium in probability. Upcoming talks are shown on the website of the colloquium.
For a list of past talks, please have a look at the Munich Mathematical Calendar (with filter: "Oberseminar Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie").
Conferences and Workshops
- Mini Workshop on Reinforcement and Statistical Mechanics November 10-11, 2022
- Day on Exclusion Processes Augsburg-München on Fr. 17th December 2021
- Conference: Recent Progress on Random Walks at CIRM, 12th-16th April, will take place virtually
- Workshop: Women in probability on Thursday July 2nd, and Friday July 3th 2020.
- 19th Probability Day Erlangen-München on Friday, May 15, 2020 (via Zoom).
- Workshop: Women in probability on 31th Mai and 1th Juni 2019
- 18. Probability Day Erlangen-München on Fr. 10th May 2019
- Workshop: Random Walks, Random Graphs and Random Media, 9th -13th September, 2019.
- Day on Random Spatial Systems, University of Augsburg on 8th February 2019.
- Stochastic population models on networks, Miniworkshop, August 22-24 2018.
- Workshop Women in Probability June 8-9, 2018
- 17. Probability Day Erlangen-München am Fr. 06. July 2018
- Stochastic population models on networks
- Workshop Women in Probability July 21-22, 2017
- 15. Erlanger-Münchner Tag der Stochastik on Friday, June 17, 2016
- Workshop Women in Probability June 3-4, 2016
- Workshop Women in Probability July 3-4, 2015
- Workshop Women in Probability June 13-14, 2014
- 13. Erlanger-Münchner Tag der Stochastik on Friday, May 23, 2014
- Workshop Women in probability July 5-6, 2013
- Workshop in honor of Herbert Spohn and 11th probability day Erlangen-München on June 29-30, 2012
- Workshop Women in probability July 15-16, 2011
- 10. Erlanger-Münchner Tag der Stochastik on Friday, July 1, 2011